The weather in other parts of Nepal
Nepal has a range of very different climates in a small area. The weather forecasts for other parts of Nepal differ from the capital Kathmandu’s forecast.
- Southern Nepal has a subtropical climate. It can be warmer there than in Kathmandu.
- The climate in the high hills is cooler.
- The temperatures in the mountains can be very low. Weather conditions can be fickle and change quickly.
The weather during treks, tours and expeditions
- When preparing your trip we’ll advise you about proper clothing and safety precautions.
- Our guides and carriers are familiar with the local weather conditions. Be sure to follow their advice during your trip.